Search Inside Yourself is a two-day program that teaches participants skills around mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and resilience. It was developed inside Google, based on neuroscience and mindfulness, and taught internationally. It is considered as a remarkably effective approach for facilitating growth and development in both organisations and their leadership teams.
It is welcomed by people in the wide community who are looking to
- sustain excellent performance or
- tap into outstanding collaboration
The core program is taught over two full days, with four weeks of follow-up delivered virtually. There are four core components of the Search Inside Yourself program:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behaviour change
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills, and
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, overall wellbeing and exceptional leadership.
The program is highly interactive, and is strongly grounded in a cutting-edge, science-based approach, which teaches simple yet effective practices that lead to genuinely higher levels of creativity, innovation, focus, performance improvement and discretionary effort.
Stress is inevitable!
Balance and Recover from it, are very possible!
Does it frustrate you that electric desks, stress balls and mini workouts during breaks have not improved work efficiency?
Does the mere thought of the most recent financial statement make you go weak at the knees?
Well-being is determined 40% by lifestyle and 30% by genetics (The remaining components include working conditions and other environmental factors, health care and social situations.) and directly impact workplace performance.
You cannot change your genetics, but you can change your lifestyle. Are you aware of the impact of your daily choices to your body and mind?
In this workshop, we share with you latest findings about:
- the techniques that improve brain fitness for high performance
- lifestyle choices that promote stress recovery, and
- the resources that enable you to understand how your body reacts to different situations in your everyday life and at work.