Being a CEO and Leading (a) team(s) sound great!
But, chances are you may struggle because:
- You feel stressed and lonely… on the top
- You feel you are the only one worries about cash flows in the company
- You feel you spent way too much time on putting out the fires created by your staff … and nothing would progress smoothly without your close monitor
- You feel you are ‘expected’ to have all the answers at all times…
- You feel the more business you brought in, the less time you have outside of the office
Great Business leadership is not about having all the answers— it is, more often, about having the courage to ask critical questions at right time!
Great Business Leadership is not about setting up grand goals — it is, always, about having the discipline to create the habits that lead to achieving goals…by default!
Question Well, Do well! is a well designed program for ambitious emerging business leaders, to learn WHEN & HOW to ask critical questions to FRAME the issues, DIAGNOSE the problems, and DEVELOP action plans
Develop the habit of asking a set of critical questions that fit your organization and industry, suit your personality and personal profile, sync up with the reality of your situation to: